Montag, 16. September 2013
AMD 1 Nina Muller
For this activity, I changed my Facebook language to Deutsch. Because I use Facebook so often, it wasn't hard for me to navigate around successfully despite not really understanding most of the buttons. This was a cool exercise for me to learn some German phrases however, for example "to like" something is "Gefällt mir", "home" is "starseite", "to comment" is "kommentieren" (that one sounds pretty similar to the English version), and "to share" is "teilen". After perusing my page for a while, looking at these unfamiliar words and figuring out what they meant, I decided I wanted to change my cover photo. To do so, I clicked on the button entitled "titelbild ändern", which I inferred to mean "change cover photo". I had to select "foto auswählen", for photos that I had recently uploaded, although I didn't get this right immediately. I accidently clicked on "foto hochladen", which means "upload a new photo" first, and therefore figured out these phrases by trial and error. Once I seleced foto auswählen, I simply had to select the picture I desired and the process was completed.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.