Dienstag, 17. September 2013

AMD 1- Spencer White

For my activity I decided to mess around in facebook for a little bit while in German. It was intresting at first because it was hard to navigate the pages as I did not understand the words. But soon i got accustomed to the change and even learned a few words from it. Kommentieren means "Comment" which I found a little bit interesting because kommen means to come and tieren means animals but once you add them together it means comment. I dont really understand the connection but I guess all languages have there quirks. I also saw that hat sein Profilbild geändert meant "has changed his profile picture" I understand some of the translation such as hat=has and Profilbild=profile but was confused why geändert=change was at the end of the sentence. I guess I still have some work to do with German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.