Montag, 21. Oktober 2013
AMD 3
For the past month or so, I've had my Facebook and my phone in German. I thought this would be helpful, but it turned out to be pretty irrelevant. I know the AMD things are supposed to be good, but this one was bad for me. I ended up not using Facebook too much, and when I did, I knew where all the links and buttons were so that I never really read any of the German. With my phone, I use it quite a bit, but similarly, I knew where all the buttons were. And with my phone, the texting app and the internet browser were both still in English, so I ended up not even seeing much German. I was disappointed with this AMD and next time I'll do something more engaging.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.