Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013
Kultur 3 - Philip Picon
I read a lot of articles and I think each one was greater than the next. The first one I read, naturally, was the one about Bier. I loved how they talked about many Bier, gave a summary, and described the hangover risk. I am pretty sure that you can't find anything about a hangover risk on a Coors. If I had to choose my favorite Bier from the article's description, I would choose Berliner Weisse. No hangover risk, you've got to be kidding me. The capping the bottle article was interesting just because in America we are not allowed to drink in public at all. However when I went to England I saw everyone just drinking a casual Bier while taking a walk. To be honest, the Eco-Centric article was probably my least favorite of the bunch just because I honestly do not care much about it. However, I thought the optimism article was superb, not only because of the content, but because of a joke I heard once. It went something along the lines of "if you get a divorce and then remarry, you are not an optimist about love, you are an idiot." Finally, the Teutonic humor was great to read just because it is interesting that the type of humor people use varies regionally. Some people like slapstick while other people like wit. I really felt like I learned a lot about German culture after reading these articles and I look forward to the next Kultur.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.