I also chose to read "Eco-centric Germans: Organic Food Obsessions". I think that its a good idea to stay away from genetically-modified food. In America, a lot of people are health conscious, but not to that degree. I think its great that they want to eat organically. I, however, cannot afford to do that.
I read the fast food article also. I found it funny that most of the foods that were discussed in the article related to sausage- another German stereotype.
I thought it was interesting that Germans are viewed as so negative. I agree with the fact that they have a realist perspective, and tend to be just blatantly honest. I don't think that it would be very enjoyable to talk to a German person if they were so negative, but I would appreciate their honesty. It would take a while to get used to.
I read the fast food article also. I found it funny that most of the foods that were discussed in the article related to sausage- another German stereotype.
I thought it was interesting that Germans are viewed as so negative. I agree with the fact that they have a realist perspective, and tend to be just blatantly honest. I don't think that it would be very enjoyable to talk to a German person if they were so negative, but I would appreciate their honesty. It would take a while to get used to.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.