Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013

Kulter 3 Spencer White

For Kulter 3 I decided to read the articles n Obsession Explained: Beer, Brewskies and Liquid BreadEco-Centric Germans: Organic Food ObsessionsYo Dude, What About the Turks? An Introduction to Germany's Real Fast Food Joints. It was very intresting reading about the differnet food views that the Germans have. With the first article it was intresting to see all the differnt beers that they had. It seems with the U.S. that all of our  beers seem the same besides for a few exceptions. I feel like this is changing recently with the introduction of more small brewiers especially in Michigan. When i visited Germany it was common to see people have beers at any time of day while over here it is more common to have a beer only later in the day. It seems that people are more concerend about getting drunk then enjoying a beer.

For the second article i found it very intriguing that the Germans were so concered about the quality of their food. I guess it makes sense as Germans are very concerned about quailty which is why German prouducts are always supposed to be superior.

Finally for the third article the talk about Dönner immeaditly brought me back to the times when i eas over at Germany. I remeber the first time I tried it i was amazed. They were very good and it seemed like they were everywhere. I wish we had them over her in the States.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.