For AMD 6 I watched the Simpsons in German. I have watched the Simpsons for a long time and absolutely love the show. Watching them in German is very different that what I am used to. Sometimes, they spoke very, very fast. Other times they spoke at a normal conversational pace that I could somewhat comprehend. Some words I easily picked up were when Homer said, "Ich liebe Bier" and when he says, "Ich bin denn mal Moes." While I didn't understand everything I knew what was going on in the episodes from what I saw, the words I understood, and the fact that I had seen the episodes before. I really like the episode, Trilogie derselben Geschichte (Trilogy of Error) because it has a scene with Lisa running just like Lola did. There was also a scene making fun of students in a French class.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.