Montag, 2. Dezember 2013
Leah Mattfield AMD 6
This week I had to research Tarzan the musical (yes a stage version of Tarzan exists) to learn about if for an upcoming audition. When researching it, I ran into a lot of videos in German which lead me to episodes from a reality t.v. show. It was a search for the next Tarzan and Jane for Hamburg's production of Tarzan. Basically American Idol for Broadway (we have shows like this here, there was one for Legally Blonde the musical - yes, this also exists . . . - and the latest revival of Grease) or whatever the equivalent to Broadway is in Germany. Anyway, for my AMD, I watched a few episodes from this t.v. show "Ich Tarzan, Du Jane" and since it was about something I needed to learn about for a job and something I really care about, I listened very carefully and was able to pick out a lot of German. I also found it interesting that all the background music as well as some of the actor's audition songs were American songs.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.