Samstag, 2. November 2013

AMD 4- Amanda Knop

For my AMD, I decided to watch the "Lernen to Talk Show" that we watched in class. I really enjoyed watching the video in class and thought it would be enjoyable to watch.

The first episode made me feel a lot better about the way I speak German. It was really difficult for him to form sentences, and I feel like he knew the same amount of vocabulary that I currently do. It was funny to watch, because it seemed really relatable. I know that if I had to speak with someone who was fluent in German, that is how I would speak. He was trying to say his birthday and started speaking Spanish by accident. I thought that was funny because I took French in high school, and sometimes I throw in French words by accident too.

By the second episode, he was already better at speaking. At this point, he could have a full conversation with someone. I still feel like I'm unable to do that. It gives me hope though, knowing where he started and where he ended up. I went ahead and skipped a few episodes, and it was amazing how much German he learned. I hope that I can learn German to the degree that he has. I think its awesome how dedicated he was, moving to Germany to learn the language. It's really cool that he was able to learn the language in one year. Overall, I would recommend other people to watch the videos. They're really interesting and I think it provides an opportunity to learn more German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.