I think it is so weird that Germans are so open and nonchalant about their sex stores. I would feel uncomfortable walking down the street with my family and walking by a window filled with sex toys.
I also think it's funny that the germans don't really bother excusing themselves. If you think about it, how often do you actually feel bad for bumping into someone on the street. It's really more something we all do in America by force of habit. So I don't blame them for that. The Germans seem to be very honest and frank people.
The Klofrau article was interesting. I don't know how many Americans know that those do also exist here. I have been to some Broadway theatres in NYC where they have women keep the bathrooms nice and have a plate for tips. But I think they also at least get paid minimum wages on top of that. But it is interesting that this is a fairly common job in Germany.
Hearing about the flirting technique kind of stresses me out. It seems so complicated and not to get too personal here, but I struggle with flirting in my own country and native tongue. My friends have always made fun of me for my lack of flirting skills, so I don't know if this means that German flirting might be more natural for me, or just an absolute fail. I guess I will just have to vacation to find out!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.