Dienstag, 19. November 2013

Kultur 5 Zech

Some of the most bewildering things I came across were in the "German Erotica: The Land of Beer, Sausage and Sex Shops" article! Now I know why my mom covered my eyes whenever we cleared customs! It wasn't because my uncle was going to surprise me! It was because of how open sex shops are to the public! This article really helped me solve a mystery in my childhood more than teaching me! It's pretty shocking how they present the shops in areas where young children may be.
In the first article I learned a new way to say excuse me, other than bitte; it's Entschuldigung. That article was pretty funny. It made Germans sound like crazy shoppers on Black Friday. Haha pretty scary how polite manners only occur when blood is there to witness.
I would have never known that to pick up a German girl I would have to briefly look at her without smiling.
I learned that as of 2002 51.2% (42.2 million) of the population of the Federal Republic of Germany were women. Their life expectancy were higher than men's. Women got married at an average age of 28.8 years old. 60% of women are gainfully employed. It sounds like they really do have equal rights as men.
These Kultur articles were awkward, fascinating, shocking, and interesting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.