Montag, 18. November 2013

AMD 5

For my assignment, I decided to watch four episodes of the TV show Castle in German with and without English subtitles. Instead of pausing the show every few seconds to write down something that I understood, I tried instead to see what I could understand just from watching the episodes. In the 2 episodes I watched with English subtitles, I obviously understood a lot more because they were there to help me. Instead of constantly looking at the subtitles, I tried to understand what they were saying, and then looked to them in guidance if I got a little confused. In the 2 episodes I watched without English subtitles, I was able to understand the gist of what was happening, and was able to pick out a couple of phrases that I understood.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.