Sonntag, 3. November 2013
AMD 4
For my AMD I watched some reviews of videos games that were subtitled in German. The review that was most interesting to me was for a game called Destiny that will come out next spring. The video showed about 10min of game play. During the game play, the developers are discussing different aspects of the game, all of this is subtitled in German. I was surprised by the number of words I recognized. While I didn't know all of them, I knew enough to understand what was going on, even if they weren't speaking English. Some new words that I learned were: Grenzland which means frontier, übertrieben which means, in the context used, overdone, teufelsläufer means devil walker, and öffentliches which means public. The videos I found were on YouTube and came from a channel called GameCheck · YouTube.com/Spiele. This channel has a lot of video game trailers all in German.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.