Montag, 4. November 2013
AMD 4
For my AMD 4 assignment, I decided to watch some German music videos. First, I watched through the video a couple of times, trying to understand whatever I could. Then, I looked up a translation, and played the song again. The first song I chose was "Das zweite Geischt" by Peter Fox because of the beautiful violins that were playing in the background.This song translates to "The Second Face." This song seems to be about the dark side of one self. A particular lyric I found interesting is "Ein Biest lebt in deinem Haus (A beast lives in your house)." This gets at the idea of the darker side of oneself. On a lighter note, the second song I chose to listen to was "Haus am See." This song translates to House by the Lake. It's all about Peter having a wife, many children, and living by a lake. I also listened to live versions of the songs to contrast them with the radio version of the song. Peter Fox seems to have an obsession with monkeys. Also, I think that Peter Fox performs very well live.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.