Ich liebe liebe liebe Fondue! Whether it comes in chocolate or cheese or some other variety, I love it. It's always been one of my favorite dishes. I read on article online at the Exberliner site about Fondue places in Germany. This is truly exciting for me, because I am seriously thinking of traveling to Germany perhaps to study abroad or go for a vacation trip. This article titled "Dippin' it: Fondue in Berline" described and even reviewed three different restaurants that offer the dipping style Fondue. Address and telephone listings as well as open hours were also available in the article. There was one place called Feuer und Flamme, meaning 'Fire and Flame' that apparently makes 'sludgy' cheese fondue. But I might try their chocolate fondue. Interestingly, very few tourists frequent there, rather it is the Berliners' favorite joint. Even still, I may visit the placeThe author seemed to really like the Ars Vini franchise. Though, I personally do not think I will try their 'meat' fondue. How does that even work? The last one the article mentioned was Tian Fu, famous for the Chinese hotpot which I am eager to share. I'm glad they allow vegetarian requests or else I'd miss out big time on this great opportunity. It's great to see different cultural foods being offered in Germany. In the future, if and when I happen to be somewhere in Germany, I'm determined to go to at least one of these fondue places.
Article: http://www.exberliner.com/food/dippin-it/
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.