The article about the bicycles was my favorite article and the reason is very obvious. This weekend I went to East Lansing for the Michigan football game and for some reason there are bike paths all over East Lansing. I am from a suburban area where there are no bike paths and I was walking around and having not seen them before but realizing cars didn't drive on them, I walked exclusively on them. People yelled at me like they say they do in Germany, although that may be because I was wearing a Michigan football shirt. One kid even threw a full coffee at me but that was definitely because I was wearing a Michigan shirt because a few choice words followed it.
About the bus article, I went to Lollapalooza this summer and stayed with my friend from Chicago. We had to ride the train in every morning and not once did we buy a ticket. I always thought buying a ticket was something just adults do. Now I know it is something that adults do and Germans who are used to their stricter laws.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.