These articles were weird. I have no problem with sex stores being so obvious and apparent; I hate stores that hide what they're selling anyway. The language in this article was pretty alarming, but I think the author is just trying to be vulgar to prepare the reader for what he/she will see. So it's fine.
The article about bumping into people on the street and such reminds me a lot of the east coast. I've been to Boston (or rather Cambridge) a lot, and I get a similar feeling about Germany. I have been to Germany before and I can't say that anyone was especially "rude" to me or my family, but that could also be because the people we encountered (because of where we were) were probably tourists as well. In a store in Germany when we were there, a man was walking toward the checkout line at about the same time as my mom, and he stepped back and smiled and offered her the spot. He did so in German, so she didn't understand. This seemed to defy the inter-gender relations talked about in the flirting article, but then he noticed that she couldn't understand and he spoke perfect American English from then on. So I guess he was also a tourist.
Weird articles.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.