Sonntag, 3. November 2013

Kultur 4

I would really hate to be run over by a bicyclists. An Autobahn for bikes seems like an efficient idea. I didn't know Germany was such a stickler when you can cross crosswalks. The idea of losing a leg because of a cyclist is a terrifying thought. It's official. I'm never crossing the street when the "Red Dictator" is shown. That sounds really annoying. I don't care about other trains I want the train that I can ride. That is interesting that Germany uses the honor system but I'm some one who would buy a ticket. I could never try and sneak on. Is Einbahnstraße a common street name? Wow why are there 136 Goethe-Institue? I love to ride my bike. If I wasn't living on North campus I would use mine. Maybe next year I will have my bike. I have never been on a train but with all the options it seems nice.  Wow getting a driver's license in Germany seems like such a pain in the ass. I'd rather just bike. Wow Frankfurt is a really important and interesting city. I would love to visit it someday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.