Dienstag, 5. November 2013

AMD 4

For this AMD, I changed the language on Facebook to Deutsch. It was actually really fun realizing how many words that I knew. It was pretty easy to get around Facebook because I know where everything is to begin with. I saw a status posted from someone's phone, and it made me laugh that it said "via Handy." Kapitel 4 really does apply in everyday language, I guess! When someone was tagged in a picture or status with someone else, it said, "worde auf." I guess that means "was with", meaning it's past tense, which we haven't learned yet. I learned that "Teilen" means to share. I knew that "Arbeit bei" means works at because "Arbetisbuch" means workbook. The activity section in the top left page was "Kurzmeldungen". Google Translate translated it to "News in brief." I suppose that that is what it is. It's just odd when languages have different expressions for the same thing. German describes it better than English. I also learned that Status in German is Status. It was really cool to know that I can pretty much find my way around Facebook in Deutsch already.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.