Sonntag, 17. November 2013
AMD 5
So I read the Wikepedia article about Denglisch. I thought it was interesting how Englisch Wörter are being used in Deutschland but there is no crossover of English using Deutsch Wörter. I can understand why people would be mad that Deutschland is switching over to using predominantly more Englisch with advertising. It would be like everyone started switching to Spanish in the USA. So many people would get mad but less people in Deutschland care because English is such a predominant language worldwide. I never knew the wort "Handy" was Denglisch, I just thought it was always like that. In the section labeled "Denglish in popular culture" I thought it was amusing about the songs that asked what is happening to my language [Deutsch] and as the song progresses the lyrics become more Englisch. I think its a good form of propaganda. I also never knew that Germans had different grammatical rules which makes sense but now I'm worried about my essays because I'm pretty sure I used apostrophes which just doesn't happen in Deutsch. Overall I think the article was interesting and I found some of the Denglisch Wörter lustig. Zum Beispiel dowloaden und gecrashen sing lustig Computer Wörter.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.