Sonntag, 3. November 2013

AMD4

For AMD4 I visited livemocha.com and tried out some of their German lessons. I really enjoyed this site and actually found it really helpful! After you make an account, the first thing you have to do is indicate your skill level. At first, I chose "I know a few simple phrases" but after trying a few of their provided exercises, I realized I was beyond that and knew must of the recommended activities--alphabet, numbers, family, months and days, the weather, etc. So then I decided to try the next hardest level of German, "I can have a basic conversation", where I was prompted with stuff like colors, more numbers, greetings, "where are you from?"and so on. I found this more challenging, yet I was definitely able to keep up. Guess I've learned some decent German :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.