Montag, 4. November 2013
Andrew Kim AMD4
For AMD 4 I decided to try out the livemoca live chat option. It was kind of awkward at first maneuvering around the website, but once I figured out that I needed to choose the "Ich mag Katze" option things sailed a little smoother. Not having a laptop made this endeavor a bit more awkward as I found myself using university computers to chat online with people in Germany. When I chatted at around noonish, I forgot that people in Germany are in a different time zone. I greeted the first person I met with "Mahlzeit" and he looked at me funny. I explained that I live in America and he just started laughing. Oh yeah, his name was Carl by the way. (maybe Karl?) Anyways, I decided to give chatting another go around midnight, and the person I connected with was just getting up from bed. I greeted them with "Guten Abend!" and they responded in kind. Altogether it was a very normal, but at the same time different (different language) experience for me.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.