Montag, 18. November 2013
Kultur 5
The first article "Rules of Street" was interesting in that no one apologizes by saying "Entschuldigung". I guess that is kinda how Germans get the stereotype of being mean and scary between the German stare-down and how ruff they are. The article "German Erotica" was pretty funny. I didn't think people were that stingy when it came to sex shops. Of course in Hartland we don't have one but I'm pretty sure there are two here in Ann Arbor. America should have bathroom attendants. I can't handle how gross some bathrooms are so they better clean them well if I'm going to pay to use the bathroom. "Scoring a German" was an interesting article. I wonder how my Uncle got my Aunt seeing as she is German and if you didn't know her you would think she is scary and intimidating. I'm bad at flirting in general so flirting in German would probably be disastrous. In the article "Women in Germany" it mentions that women live longer than men, I thought that was a common thing. I think the life expectancy for women in the USA is higher than for men. Overall there was a lot of interesting tidbits of German women. Its sucks that women still have lower pay but I thought it was cool how Dads also get time off to help raise their kids. I did't know Hamburg was Germany's largest seaport and second largest city. When I travel to Germany someday I would love to visit Hamburg. It seems to be filled with so much history and interesting attractions. Also I now realize why a Hamburger is called so, because it originates from Hamburg! That celebration seems nice but kinda awkward, like I'm ready to take the next step in this friendship let's get a drink and use du now instead of Sie.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.